Here is the scoop: I am to tell you all 15 things I am not afraid to admit...ok, but don't say I didn't warn ya!
1. I like to wear pajama pants and a hoodie in the house. Especially if I don't have anywhere to go.
2. Sometimes I really don't like my dog.
3. I love to be the first one up in the morning because I can do what I want.
4. I'm very glad I chose to homeschool our kids even though some days I can't stand to be around them.
5. I can't stand the way my parents are raising my little sisters to be so materialistic.
6. I love to watch movies with the kids during the day.
7. I don't get a lot of adult social interaction because we live in the country and only have one car.
8. I have a facebook account only because my little sister is on there and that's how we talk most of the time.
9. I love collecting dinnerware. I have five complete sets of dinner ware. I use them all too.
10. I secretly want another baby even though I know it can't possibly happen.
11. I love to play video games with my family but I love to play them more by myself.
12. I hate to exercise. I don't even take the dog for a walk much anymore.
13. I love to read other peoples blogs but have a hard time with keeping up with my own.
14. I secretly wish my son would get his act together for school or I really want to put him in public school.
15. I love anything to do with snowmen. I love them so much my kitchen is snowmen.
Now to tag three people.
Good luck ladies. I can't wait to hear what you say!
So I convinced my husband to get a new puppy a few months ago. I'm so excited about this. She is such a beautiful and good puppy. She wi...
We homeschool our three children. That is something quite obvious that I've been talking about for awhile. This year we have decided to ...
I have been super busy lately. It has been a long time since I have posted. In that time, I have started a new job that has full benefits an...
When I was a little girl there was a family called the Cox's. The husband and wife dressed up as Santa and Mrs. Claus each year and atte...