Last night, we tried an amazing recipe called Egg Rolls in a Bowl.
Jessica at easy living today shared the best egg roll in a bowl recipe. It is here : Egg Roll in a Bowl
If you don't want to click on the site here is the recipe here. It was definitely a hit in the Lindsey house tonight. There were just enough leftovers for me to take to work.
Egg Roll In a Bowl
- 1lb lean ground turkey
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- (You can use a frozen coleslaw mix for the cabbage/carrots mix instead of chopping it up yourself)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp Braggs Liquid Aminos
- 2 tsp Rice Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cook the ground turkey until done and remove from pan, leaving the fat
- Add onions and garlic to the pan and sauté until nearly cooked through
- Add the cabbage and shredded carrots (or coleslaw mix) and continue to cook about 15 minutes
- Mix in cooked ground turkey
- Add the Braggs liquid amino’s and rice vinegar
- Add salt & pepper to taste
- Simmer for about 7 minutes
We doubled the recipe. It was perfect for a family of 5.
I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
I love to try this recipe..:)
This looks delish! I want to try it out. Thank you for sharing :)
Post a Comment